For standard and TPD version: Press “+” and “-” button simultaneously for 2s to enter the output mode interface, then press “+” or “-” button to choose the mode (VV/VW/BYPASS). Finally, press fire button to confirm.
For US version:
1) The default factory setting is set in AUTO mode. When the device is in AUTO mode, it will automatically detect the coil resistance and set the maximum wattage. You can adjust the wattage value with the suggested range:
2) Press “+” and “-” button simultaneously again within the 5s “Warning message” to enter the output option interface; (To cancel, press the fire button´; or if no action was taken during the 5s warning, the device will revert to the AUTO mode.)
3)Press “+” or “-” button to choose the output mode (AUTO/VV/VW/BYPASS) you like, then press the fire button to confirm.
1) Unscrew to remove the chimney;
2) Put the prebuilt coil on the build deck correctly;
3) Screw the grub screws down with Allen wrench to tighten the coil. Snip off the coil leads;
4) Insert cotton through the coil, push it down into the e-liquid deck corners with tweezers;
5) Place the chimney back onto the deck, then screw to seal it.
Note: Prebuilt coil and cotton are not included in this package.