- Unscrew to remove the RBA chamber;
- Put the prebuilt coil on the build deck correctly. Screw the grub screws down and tighten the coil. Snip off the coil leads and install the cotton wick;
- Screw the RBA chamber back onto the deck, then remove the RBA 510 adaptor;
- Unscrew to remove the preinstalled base (use the base hardware replacement tool);
- Insert the RBA into the pod and screw it (use the base hardware replacement tool).
Note: A prebuilt RBA coil and cotton wicks are not included in the package.