Aspire proudly presents our all new Triton Mini tank system. This tank brings you adjustable airflow control that will
allow the user to really dial in on their desired airflow setting. The Triton Mini can be easily disassembled for easy
cleaning. With the variety of coils available for the Triton Mini tank system you will surely give you a delectable vape.
So no matter if you want to run temperature control or traditional kanthal the Triton Mini’s airflow control and coil
selection has you covered. Combine this with a convenient top fill method and you have a truly variable pint sized
• We use Japanese organic cotton as our wicking material, ensuring a full bodied flavor from all of your
• 0.15 ohm Ni200 temperature control coils. For a consistent vape every time.
• 1.2 ohms (Rated for 15-20 watts) ,Using traditional kanthal, this coil is suitable for mouth to lung vaping
or direct to lung vaping.
• 1.8 ohms Clapton coils (Rated for 13–16 watts). With a kanthal base wire and a kanthal wrap these coils
provide more surface area compared to standard coil designs. This results in greater vapor production which
gives a noticeable increase in flavor.
• With the bottom hardware removed from the tank system simply screw in your replacement atomizer
Simply screw a new replacement atomizer into the Triton mini ’s base hardware. Prime the coil and then reattach
the base hardware to the Triton mini and you’re ready to vape.
Top fill instructions
1. Simply twist from the base of
the drip top to set the arrow to the
fill setting. (note the water drop)
2. Simply squirt your favorite juice
into the hole
3. Reattach the Triton
Mini’s drip tip system
and then enjoy
4. Now simply remove the
Triton Mini’s drip tip system
5. Note the arrow’s position.
Currently set to vaping mode.
(note the face exhaling vapor)