Introducing the Aspire Atlantis 2. This innovative tank system brings improved adjustable airflow, 3ml capacity, an all new adjustable airflow control at the drip tip to allow users to adjust the temperature for a cooler vaping perience, & all new sub ohm coils that use organic cotton. All of this comes together to provide intense flavor and mammoth vapor. Just like its predecessor the Aspire Atlantis 2 is easy to carry, install, and refill.
Atlantis 2 Dimensions
Wide bore drip tip
• The wide bore is designed with airflow and vapor temperature in mind to match the characteristics of subohm vaping
Drip tip airflow control
• Adjustable drip tip airflow controller – gives the user the option to carburet the vapor allowing the user to cool the vapor when running higher wattage or voltage power settings
Atlantis 2 Coils
• Organic cotton – for impeccably accurate and delicious flavor
• Heating wires made in USA
• Four airflow holes at the base even more airflow than the original
Secure the coil cartridge into the bottom hardware
• Secure the upper hardware to the bottom hardware
• Insert the drip tip into the upper hardware
Atlantis 2 Filling
Remove the clearomizer from your mod and unscrew the bottom hardware. From the bottom of the upper hardware (upside down) simply inject your favorite ejuice between the chimney and the pyrex tube. Fill to the “crown” shaped coil receptacle (the top of the chimney where the coil screws in when viewed right side up).
Avoid overfilling or else the clearmoizer will leak.
NOTE: When installing a brand new replacement coil it is vital to prime the coil by letting your ejuice soak into the cotton. This can be done by simply filling the tank as described above and then waiting for 3 to 5 minutes.